Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bridalveil

   
So this is a bit late but better than never. so last weekend Isaac, Adam, Matt, and i hiked up to the top of Bridalveil falls and spent the night in the restaurant/building up there. The hike was intense but it was worth every bit of it. It got a bit sketchy at times and there were some pretty vertical parts that all we had to hang on to were some old ropes that had been left behind for just such a use. Isaac brought a bunch of glow sticks, some parachute men and fireworks to play with. we kept warm with a fire that ended up burning for over 12 hours. Needless to say it was a blast. I didn't get as many photos as i would have liked but we were in a hurry to try and catch the sunset on the way up, which took several hours. On the way down however, it only took about an hour, and that was to stop and take a couple of pictures. Any way, it was a blast and i hope to do it again soon with more of an emphasis on taking photos.

4 comments:

tj said...

I found it! It took me forever! Ya could of just told me where to look... But, I will admit it was fun looking for you, though. I did find a few interesting sites with your name attached. (you should put links on your blog to other sites)...I really enjoyed the Juneau video... the deviant art was pretty cool... the jpg mag was insightful... the flickr site was my favorite... and did you win a Multimedia arts festival way back when?

tj said...

wait a minute... is that guy peeing off the side of that building that is precariously perched on the side of the mountain?

Adam Nott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

(Sigh) I miss Matt.